Candidates respond to an informative survey prior to primary race for West Bend School Board.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WHAT SPECIAL STRENGTHS..

WHAT SPECIAL STRENGTHS DO YOU BELIEVE YOU WOULD BRING TO THE BOARD?



** KRIS BEAVER: I have 4 years of experience as a board member. Contrary to some people's beliefs, that is not a bad thing. The learning curve for a new board member is very steep. In addition to that, I have a Masters in Business Administration and 17 years of business experience that have served me well in my time on the board.



CARL WILLIAM KNEPEL: I would bring a youthful perspective to the board. With this quality I will be better suited to know how the decisions will truly effect students. I have first hand knowledge of the daily successes and failures between the staff and student poipulation. I have a hollistic knowledge of the district.



RANDY STARK: In business I am experienced in the leadership of people and the management of large projects and budgets. I believe people that know me will say I am objective, fair, and driven to achieve results. Underlying these qualities is an inherent commitment to enhance the community in which I was raised and have chosen to raise my children.



TIM STEPANSKI: I am NOT part of or entrenched in the current system as the other candidates are. I would be able to look at situations with a "fresh" look and new eyes.

Eagle Forum of Wisconsin/Washington County Chapter


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

This publication was paid for by Eagle Forum of Wisconsin - Washington County Chapter to encourage citizen involvement and participation. * No filing requirements are needed since this publication does not endorse any candidate or position. Permission is granted to copy and distribute this questionnaire under the conditions of:

1. Contacting Ginny Maziarka or Donald Fagan at eagleforumwc@gmail.com

AND

2. Copying this publication in its entirety, crediting "Eagle Forum of Wisconsin/Washington County Chapter"

NO COMMENTS will be allowed on this blog. It is for informational purposes only.

*This questionnaire/blog is in no way connected with the West Bend School District, its employees, or any school board member.

Who Links To Me

!-- Start Who Links To Me Code 5fb9a9f0ca05facecd1fdb1addb575df -->